Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The grass is greener on the other side!

This afternoon as I was sitting at work I looked outside and realzied how dreary and gray it is in Connecticut right now.  Today's forecast was overcast, with showers, in the 50s, nothing to write home about.  But as I turned to my work computer I noticed that my weather indicator on my toolbar read "81 degrees and sunny" and thought "wow, I can't wait until I can have that kind of weather all the time".  

The scenery in North Carolina was so much nicer as well.  No barren trees, brown grass, and spring flowers just starting to pop up.  Spring was in full swing down there.  All the trees were budding and green, the flowers were in full bloom, and the grass was a beautiful lush green.  The kind of green grass that you want to run your toes through or lounge around in on a warm sunny day.  I'm looking forward to my greener grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment